Friday, November 16, 2007

Another success tip

You've probably heard the statement, "it will work if you work it." We know that prayer is vital if we are to succeed in business. Another reality is that it takes hard work. Hard work is a key that many people who go in business for themselves fail to realize is a reality. Certainly we go into business to earn a profit, have more time freedom, provide for our future and various other reasons. But it's hard work is at the forefront rather we acknowledge it or not. Are you ready to work hard these last days of 2007? Why not press to the end to create massive momentum as you approach 2008.

Here's a plan I work with couple times a quarter. I call it a "communication blitz." I make it my goal to contact a certain number of people in a short window of 3 days. After a time of prayer, I target a group of people to connect with regarding my business. During the blitz I focus on suspects, prospects and clients. Suspects get a chance to see my name again. Prospects get a chance to see or hear more about what I do. Clients get a chance to see or hear about a new or relatively new product I'm offering. The communication blitz is my way of working it. It also keeps me razor focused and lets suspects, prospects and clients know I have purposed to be in their life one way or another.

Stay blessed,

Pastor Ced
p.s. Here's a secret. I'm presently doing a blitz. If you follow my online activity you'll see me in a lot of places with the same message over and over.
p.p.s Although the message may look different, you'll notice similar phrases that pull suspects, prospects and clients into my offering.

No comments: