Thursday, November 01, 2007

Maybe it's time you give up

Honestly, what were your thoughts when you read the title? Have you come to the end of your rope? Are you ready to go get a JOB? Do you want to just quit on your dream?Let me tell you something. Whoever said success would be easy was lying. They were probably the same people who said that all it would take is 10-15 hours a week to make a million dollars in a home-based business. All of us know that's not true.

Here's the real deal. It takes hard work and determination to see your plans materialize. For our plans to materialize it takes learning all we can about our business. It should be our goal to be the best at what we do so that we can be the best resource for our clients.

Quitting has to be non-optional. No matter how rough it gets we have to know that the success we're believing God for is just around the corner. God never makes a promise He can't keep. His answer to us is Yes and amen!

Just to make it clear regarding quitting, it's not time to quit. It's time to dig in and plant your feet solidly on the ground and take authority over the circumstances that have tried to keep you down.It's time to rise up with an intestinal fortitude and arm yourself with the knowldege it will take to make a massive difference in the lives of your clients and consequently your business.Say "no" to quitting! Say, "I'm a winner and I will win no matter what!"

There have been so many people who have just given up when they were so close to getting their just reward. You might say, "I'm past the benchmark I set for myself. I said I would hang it up if I didn't reach my goals by this time." Well the fact of the matter is that you have a choice. You can choose to exercise your non-optional choice of quitting or you can find the passion that led you to start your business in the first place.

It's time to make the biggest sell of your life. That's selling yourself. Once you're sold on you and your business, there's no stopping you. You'll have such enthusiasm that people will be curious to find out who you are and what you do. Believe me, when you can say to yourself that, "I am sold myself," you won't ever think of quitting (at least seriously) ever again.

Do this for yourself. Take some time to meditate on why you started your business, then re-write your goals, set some more benchmarks, create an activity plan and work your plan. Lastly, measure your activity and your results along the way and make any necessary adjustments to insure your success.It's time to go up not give up. I know you can do it.

My prayer for you is that you continually seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and trust that He will do what He said, "add all things unto you."



Stay blessed,



Ced - Host of The Entrepreneurial Pastor's Talkcast
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=1576
http://www.cedreynolds.com/
(909) 597-3502

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Pastor! What a great message! Thank you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

If I could afford it I was thinking a bit ago I would like to get a tattoo of a crown around my upper arm and the word "annointed" so I can look at it whenever I forget that I am one of God's annointed.