Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Are you ready to get serious?

What will it take for homebased business owners to take our businesses more seriously? Often in the past I have just thought of and treated my homebased business as a hobby. It's only been something that I played around with becauase it made me "feel good." The fact of the matter was that I just clearly didn't understand what I had.

Are you in business for yourself working from home? If you are or you have a brick and mortar business, it's imperative that you and I take our businesses serious every everyday. We have to remember the reason we started doing what we do. For some reason we initially sought out or we were recruited to an opportunity that just got us excited to get going. The question is what are we going to do now?

I know for me I am so passionate about what I offer that I just can't contain myself. Right now I'm on a "comunication blitz" contacting suspects, prospects and my existing clients. Without giving you the sense that I'm going over the top or being overly emotional, I'm just hoping I can encourage you to get on fire about what you do and the product or service you offer. This is the season to get up and get going. It's time to talk to people and talk to more people. It's time to push the envelope and make your dreams become reality.

If you can sense my passion, it's probably because you have a similar passion. Will you join me letting the business owners you come in contact with know that there's a place for them. The Small Biz Prayer Network is a place for business owners to receive prayer, encouragement and network with others of like faith. Will you get on board with me spreading the word that our network exists to see prosperity come to small business owners. This is more than just another networking group. This is more than just a prayer group. This is a group that "will" see God use Christian business owners in a capacity like no other time. Christian business owners in my opinion are God's endtime evangelists. Everyday business owners are influencing their employees, their vendors, their customers and prospects. What a great opportunity to not only provide your wonderful products and services. This is a day where beyond earning more money than we ever have before, it's more important for us as business owners to come to the realization that our purpose is much more than that.

I'm not here to tell you your purpose but I can guarantee you that it's certainly more than earning more money to acquire more stuff. I hope you've discovered it because the more business owners who are pursuing their God ordained purpose, the greater effect we'll have in the world.

I've got more to say but I'll save it for later.

Stay blessed,

Ced Reynolds

1 comment:

Pam22 said...

Thank you for sharing an informative blog. These tips will surely give you a high quality, professionally developed, courses will help you build the type of home based business you've always dreamed of owning.